Thursday, March 5, 2015

Where They Found Her - Kimberly McCreight



This book will be published April 14, 2015.

I really enjoyed this suspenseful, fast-paced psychological thriller. The author weaves together multiple story lines of four women living in the same community with loose ties to one another. As the story line progresses, much of the plot comes together in startling ways, with connections to past covered up crimes. I was hooked from the beginning and had to find out what happened. This caused me to read it very quickly. I haven't read any other books by Kimberly McCreight, but I think after reading this, I would enjoy her other works. Her writing is crisp and real. My only criticism is that I wasn't a fan of the harsh language that was used in the book. I think some of it would have been okay, but it was used a little too much. A story can be a good story without throwing vulgar words in as adjectives all over the place. However, I did enjoy the thrill of this story and I would recommend it to fans of suspense and thrillers. It may keep you up at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment