Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Furry Logic by Jane Seabrook - A Great Gift Book




Furry Logic: A Guide to Life's Little Challenges by Jane Seabrook is a hilarious, light-hearted gift book. It would be perfect for someone who loves animals, or for anyone that needs a little daily humor. I plan to keep my copy in my office, in case I need to read something funny from time to time. The quotations are funny, and the animal pictures to correspond with them are adorable. My favorite one (pictured above), which will give you a free sneak peak into the book is a picture of a really crazy bird and it says "I never made Who's Who, but I'm featured in What's That." Another favorite is a picture of a meerkat with a crazy look on his face and it says, "I am NOT tense. Just terribly, terribly alert." I laughed out loud while flipping through the book.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment